Keeping Track

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back to the norm....kinda.

It's been four days since I last posted- sorry.  Won't happen again =)

Let's start with Monday: Cemetery and Grocery shopping.
I finally decided to get out of the house and went to visit my dad at the cemetery.  I've never taken longer or spent more energy getting to the mausoleum!! I knew I'd be tired but didn't know how hard it'd be till I was out of breath after only a few steps.  Since I knew I was starting the pureed stage today (Wednesday), I had to go grocery shopping and stock up.  I felt like I was at Costco but really, it was only my local Fresh & Easy.  Each isle felt like an eternity to get through and check out felt tedious, tiring, and a hassle.  After an hour, I had had it.  I was now cranky, tired, hungry, and in pain.  Did I take on too much too soon?  YES!! That's usually how I do things though- ugh.  Safe to say that I came home, had some delicious medicine, and KNOCKED OUT!

FYI: Driving is painful and uncomfortable.  I'm still wearing my binder so it's been a challenge to sit comfortably with it at work and while driving. 

Tuesday-Wednesday: BACK TO WORK. 
First day back wasn't that bad.  It felt great to be around co-workers again and not just stare at the TV all day.  I'm walking a lot more and am being much more organized about my portions and sips of water.  Today was much better and the fun is just getting started.  I was able to fit my skinny jeans again (which I wore today) and my clothes are beginning to fit bigger.  I am a true shopaholic so I am already buying smaller clothes online.  Cute tops and tighter jeans- Eeek!! (insert excited feeling here).

This morning's weigh-in:
Yup.  2-1-9.  I can't remember the last time I was out of the 200's so that's definitely the current goal (after full recovery of course).  I am very happy being 20 lbs lighter since I started all of this.  I have my 2-week follow up appointment next Wednesday.  Let's hope all goes well.

All in all, I feel GREAT!!  I'm excited for all the new changes and adjustments.  I'll take new progress pictures tomorrow.  It is FAR too cold to attempt them tonight.  Los Angeles suddenly feels like the east coast and it's not pretty. 

"Progress comes from the intelligent use of experience."
-Elbert Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment